I have prepared hybrid ROM 1.04 / 1.05 (Android 9) -> its suitable for T1P2, T1P3, T1P4 version of Teclast T30
Its based on official global ROM 1.04 and chinesse 1.05 ROM
In the folder with firmware 1.05, I replaced the scatter file and system.img from firmware 1.04.
The result is:
Version 1.0: firmware 1.04 with Google Play store and 60 Hz screen frequency, better touch response, containing all languages.
Version 1.1: same as version 1.0 + Magisk (ROOT) pre-installed
The big advantage of this procedure is the standard easy installation of the firmware via Flashtool.
– Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6771_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
– Select “Firmware upgrade”
– Turn off your tablet.
– Press “Download” button to start
– Connect your tablet into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
– You can now safely disconnect your tablet and turn it on.
– Install Magisk manager 8.0.3.apk (only for version 1.1)
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
Donate with PayPal to rbarat