Port Miui Hellas TEAM, my logo and splashlogo
Unlock phone / template, PIN or password /
Unlock bootloader, instructions below ⇩
Unlocking the bootloader must completely erase all data from the device! You will lose programs and data!
After downloading TWRP click on “Data Format”
ADB daemon – ADB Run is recommended in Windows 10, manually https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/adb-run-perfect-tool-android-t3580575
Exit ADB Run: exit ◄ Enter ˃ adb kill-server ◄Enter
Download and move recovery.img to the ADB folder. Download my special ROM on the external SD card:
1. USB Debugging – On your phone go to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times. This will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging
2. Enable OEM Unlocking – On your phone go to Settings > Developer options. Then enable the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option
3.Connect your smartphoneto your computer with a USB cable. Change the USB mode to “file transfer (MTP)” mode.
In the Command Prompt window, enter the following command to launch the ADB daemon: adb devices
On your phone’s screen, you should see a prompt to allow or deny USB Debugging access. Naturally, you will want to grant USB Debugging access when prompted (and tap the always allow check box if you never want to see that prompt again).
Run the following command:
adb devices ◄Enter
adb reboot-bootloader ◄Enter
fastboot devices ◄Enter
fastboot oem unlock ◄Enter►Press on the device the “ Vol+” button
fastboot getvar unlocked ◄Enter – fastboot unlock?
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ◄Enter
fastboot boot recovery.img ◄Enter
Now disconnect your device from your computer.If you want to turn off the device press and hold on the device the Power buttonto fade out the screen. Press and hold on the device the Power button, and «Vol +» button until the phone vibrates and appearance of the logo «powered by Android» Format data in TWRP.
Install ROM or SuperSu.zip !
C:adb_runbin>fastboot oem unlock
OKAY [ 20.703s]
C:adb_runbin>fastboot getvar unlocked
C:adb_runbin>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
C:adb_runbin>fastboot boot recovery.img
C: adb_run bin> exit
TWRP 3.4.0_9 (with OMNI sources)
- Download the newrecovery.img file for your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP custom recovery.
- Select Install, then browse for the download image file. Keep in mind you will have to tap on the Images button in the bottom right corner first in order to display .img files on the list.
- Now select the TWRP 3.4.0_9 newrecovery.img file, then select Recovery partition.
- Now swipe right to confirm the installation.
- Reboot to recovery, it should have been updated.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
Donate with PayPal to taras-fedora-syn